2.04.2012

Take me away.




This weekend I went with all my aunts and girl cousins to Las Vegas! Being LDS, none of us drank or gambled but being with 10 girls is always a good time. It was nice to get away from real life and be stress free.
Vacations are the best thing in life. A friend once told me "don't spend money on things, spend money on memories" and that is exactly what we did this weekend. I am so thankful for my family and the way I have been raised.
Vegas is filthyyyyy.


Coca-cola bear.
Newyorknewyork.
my mom was pissed at me.

Reeeee-do.

Sister and mom.

S'mores hot chocolate
at Serendipity. :)




I am home now.. back to reality and I hate it.
I want to plan my next vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous heidi, you are beautiful. love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete