1.15.2012

Sunday:)



The Vow. I HAVE to see this.


Quotes are the best.

"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about."

"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."

"When your life looks as if it's falling apart, it might actually be falling into place."



In church a couple weeks ago, a lady giving a talk said something that I've been thinking a lot about lately. She said there is was a statue of Christ somewhere in Europe. The statue got destroyed, but they tried to find all the pieces and rebuild it. All the pieces were found, except for Christ's hands. Now underneath the statue it says:
"Christ has no hands, but ours."

I have always loved this primary song, and to this day, it still brings a tear to my eye.
I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.












No comments:

Post a Comment