1.26.2012

Thankful

     I have been learning to not dwell on the past, but to embrace each experience and love it!
     The one source that has been such a blessing in my life lately is PRAYER. I have been praying a lot lately...communicating with heavenly father in my struggles with life has humbled myself to take a look around me and really think about what it is that i want in my life. It is in the hardest of times that I feel my savior's love for me and can't help but feel completely grateful for everything I have in my life. Knowing that in even the hardest of trials or saddest moments I am not alone and that eventually things will be the way they are meant to be.

     I know that heavenly father wants me to be happy and will bless me in the right way, at the right time, with the right person...


I am a tough girl... and even when i get my heart or self-esteem slaughtered, I can still wake up the next day with a smile on my face and know that life goes on...


“Now, my young friends who are in your teenage years, always have the temple in your sights. Do nothing which will keep you from entering its doors and partaking of the sacred and eternal blessings there. I commend those of you who already go to the temple regularly to perform baptisms for the dead, arising in the very early hours of the morning so you can participate in such baptisms before school begins. I can think of no better way to start a day."
“The Holy Temple - a Beacon to the World,”
                -President Thomas S. Monson.



 "You…will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things.
Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
Experiences Worth Remembering
       -President Gordon B. Hinckley

I love this man so much. I thank him for the foundation of faith he has laid in my life.. I cannot wait to meet him someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment