1.25.2012

Wed.nes.day.






My dad.
"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."

Today as I was driving home from school, I saw a dad pulling his kids up a hill on sleds. They were all smiles. This made my heart skip a beat. What is it that is so cute when you see a man playing with little kids? Something about it.. gets to me. This made me reflect on my past a little bit and my future. My dad is an amazing father, worker, and friend. He is the funniest man I know, and is always pulling faces, or wearing his sunglasses inside a movie theater. What a dork! He is such an example to me and always has a positive attitude no matter what. His motto: "go with the flow." I love my dad so much and am thankful for his support in everything I do. This is so cliche, but I really do want to marry someone like my dad.










I may not be the prettiest, the smartest, the funniest, or the most outgoing.
But I am me, and no one else will ever be me.



No comments:

Post a Comment